[time-nuts] Help with HP 8640B generator

WB6BNQ wb6bnq at cox.net
Fri Sep 5 18:38:40 EDT 2008

James,

That is one hell of a convoluted explanation.  On the other hand I cannot believe in today's world people would not know what a cubicle is.

A cubicle is what most people would call an office.  The difference is most offices have normal full size walls and a door.  The cubicle has no doors and the walls are usually short.

If you have a building with a very large open space and you divide the space with 6 foot high wall dividers interlocked to form a series of boxes with individual openings, that is a what a cubicle is.  Of course, there are isles (walk ways) inbetween groups of these cubicles for access.

Bill....WB6BNQ