[time-nuts] I want a good micro-controller

Bob Paddock bob.paddock at gmail.com
Sun Sep 7 09:57:37 EDT 2008

> Beware,  programmers have turned to screaming, blithering idiots with bits of their brains
> oozing out all of their orifices  just by glancing at that page.

Worse than writing a Web Server in the language "BF"?  The "B" stands
for Brain, and I'm not going to put the "F" on a family oriented list like
this one.

The following program prints "Hello World!" and a newline to the screen,
from the Wikipedia entry:

++++++++++
[
   >+++++++>++++++++++>+++>+<<<<-
] this loop sets the next four cells to 70/100/30/10
>++.              print   'H'
>+.               print   'e'
+++++++.                  'l'
.                         'l'
+++.                      'o'
>++.                      space
>.                        newline

That is not a badly formated message, that is what the cost is...
At least it doesn't require a custom keyboard to code it.