[time-nuts] What outdoor antenna for Tbolt?

Hal Murray hmurray at megapathdsl.net
Sun Sep 14 02:53:41 EDT 2008

> What outdoor bullet antenna are people using for their Tbolts
> (manufacturer and model number), where did you find it, and how
> much did you pay for it?

I'm using one of the inexpensive antennas that TAPR was selling.
  http://www.tapr.org/gps_ant1a.html

It isn't heavily weatherproofed, but mine is working well-enough inside.

Consider mounting them in a weatherproof box, perhaps made from recycled food
containers,  Or, get several now, mount one outside somehow, and just replace
it when it dies.