[time-nuts] TBOLT communication

Predrag Dukic stijena at tapko.de
Wed Sep 24 17:51:38 EDT 2008

One of the converters didn't have any voltage
pre-regulation for both the chips, and also one
of my pcs gives 6 volts on USB ports

That combination worked the best and could talk
to virtually all my rs232 devices. I don't
remember now the output 232 levels but they were close to 10V

6V x cca 1.5 ~ 10v

Predrag