[time-nuts] Help with Datum/Symmetricom TymServe TS2100

Scott McGrath scmcgrath at gmail.com
Wed Sep 24 21:07:49 EDT 2008

Symmetricom is a sales organization - tech support for non-contract
customers is iffy at best.    We use symmetricom NTP servers some of
which have gone obsolete and the only support we get is calls from the
sales dept asking when are we going to replace them (we do have a
contract).

I really miss TrueTime, Datum and Agilent (time products) all of which
have been assimilated into the borg cube which is Symmetricom