[time-nuts] Austron 2100F

Claude Houde va2hdd at aei.ca
Wed Apr 1 01:18:33 UTC 2009

Hello !

I'm new to the list and I have been offered an Austron 2100F receiver at
a good price.

Before jumping in, I have a two questions:

   * I read that a new version of LORAN may come along soon.  Will my
old receiver be instantly obsolete as a frequency comparator ?
   * The receiver is priced reasonably because it needs repair.  I
diagnosed it as far as I could and found corrosion in the power supply
section, but I had to stop as I had no luck finding the manual and
schematic, can someone help me ?

Thanks for your help !

Claude