[time-nuts] time-nuts Frequency Divider

EWKehren at aol.com EWKehren at aol.com
Sat Apr 4 20:51:46 UTC 2009

Bruce, thank you for the info. I have never had the need or desire to get 1
ps accuracy however in designing low noise signal sources I have always had to
 battle  reference oscillator noise and was often nor sure if it was the
oscillator or the input circuit. However I would like to see a recommendation as
to an attainable design. Thanks again Bert

In a message dated 4/4/2009 4:35:09 P.M. Eastern Daylight Time,