[time-nuts] Replacement High-Speed AOP for Distribution Amplifier

Samuel D. [x86/CPC] sam at canardpc.com
Mon Apr 6 13:59:49 UTC 2009

Hi there,

I'm working on a new GPS-Disciplined Rubidium Frequency Standard and I'm now
designing the distribution amplifier stage. There is many schematics
everywhere on the Internet, the most famous is the TADD-1 reviewed by the
not-less-famous TVB. Almost all of them use high-speed Op Amps originally
designed for video processing. The most common AOP are the MAX477 (used in
TADD-1) and the MAX4135. Unfortunately, both of them are now obsolete and
will be discontinued soon. I checked Digikey and Farnell, but those parts
are not available anymore, so, I'm looking for an equivalent (or better!)

Any hints ?

PS : A French member of that list, Daniel, contacted me some weeks ago. Due
to a corrupted Outlook file, I lost your contact and wasn't able to keep in
touch with you. Please send me an email if you read this ;)

Presse Non Stop - Canard PC
Tel : +
MSN : sam at x86.fr