[time-nuts] Rubidium good? Cesium better!

Jim Palfreyman jim77742 at gmail.com
Sat Apr 18 13:01:13 UTC 2009

Oh dear oh dear oh dear.

I have some lead. Only $450/kg and will help improve the boundary layers
between your epithelial cells and your red blood cells. The beauty of it is
also that its effects are cumulative. So as time goes on the less you need
to buy!

As a special for the time-nuts list I'll reduce the lead to $250/kg. A
bargain!

Email me...