[time-nuts] PTS X10 Information needed

GandalfG8 at aol.com GandalfG8 at aol.com
Tue Aug 4 22:37:43 UTC 2009

dave at wpaperman.com writes:

I am  looking for the technical and  operator manual for the PTS X10. I
acquired 4 of them several weeks ago and would like to determine if I
can use them in my test setups.

-----------------
Hi Dave

The system section of the manual is on Didier's web site.....

_http://www.ko4bb.com/cgi-bin/manuals.pl?dir=05)_GPS_Timing/PTS/PTS_X10_Syst
em_Section_Manual_
(http://www.ko4bb.com/cgi-bin/manuals.pl?dir=05)_GPS_Timing/PTS/PTS_X10_System_Section_Manual)

That should give you the information you need to get up and running,  I've
never got round to scanning the rest of the manual but you  shouldn't really
need that unless you've got hardware problems.

The individual part numbers will identify the 10MHz decade between 0.1  and
100MHz covered by each unit, more info on that may be in the  manual but
should otherwise be available from the PTS catalogue  downloadable from the
PTS web site.

regards

Nigel
GM8PZR