[time-nuts] PLL question

Ed Palmer ed_palmer at sasktel.net
Fri Aug 7 20:41:53 UTC 2009

I should also have mentioned that the 10 MHz output also has all the
typical GPS jitter.  So suppressing it will also suppress the 200 Hz
tone.  I'm assuming that this correction rate is unique to each unit.
Depending on the exact frequency of your unit's oscillator, it will
correct the signal X times per second.  For my unit, X happens to be 200.

Ed