[time-nuts] Tbolt temperature Control

Don Latham djl at montana.com
Wed Aug 26 17:38:21 UTC 2009

Heck, Warren, I'll put it on the line :-). Use a very simple and cheap
processor such as a Picaxe, pass the rs232 through it to Lady Heather etc,
and capture  the temperature, using it appropriately. Should work nicely
and keeps the temp control local. Even put a little LED on it to indicate
state.
Don

WarrenS