[time-nuts] [Fwd: Re: Racal 1992]

Ed Palmer ed_palmer at sasktel.net
Thu Aug 27 21:22:29 UTC 2009

Hi Alan,

Small attachments seem to be okay.  Let's find out! :-)

I didn't realize that there was a whole family of 9400 series
oscillators.  Unfortunately, your sheet doesn't include the part numbers
that the 1991/1992 documentation includes although there are some family
similarities.  Still, it's good info to have.

Thanks,
Ed