[time-nuts] Question about 5065A 2nd Harmonic Problem

Chuck Harris cfharris at erols.com
Sun Aug 30 14:12:35 UTC 2009

Hi Adrian,

My manual was the last that HP ever produced for the 5065A.  I bought it
directly from HP around 1990, or so.    It had all of the yellow change
sheets back to the first 5065A.  Didier's is several generations older.

-Chuck Harris

Adrian wrote:
> you can download a manual from KO4BB's homepage:
> http://www.ko4bb.com/cgi-bin/manuals.pl?dir=05)_GPS_Timing/HP
>
> Adrian
>
> Jim Palfreyman schrieb:
>>> OBTW, I would be able to help you more, but Scott McGrath borrowed my
>>> manual
>>> for scanning, never finished scanning the schematics, and seems to be