[time-nuts] Santa's Visit #3

Stan, W1LE stanw1le at verizon.net
Tue Dec 1 00:01:43 UTC 2009

Hello The Net:

Excess to my needs is a older General Radio Company
model 113-A Standard Frequency Oscillator SN: 283, 5 MHz

I do not have the manual for operation or maintenance or any documentation.

Looks to be complete with thermionic emission devices.

The ideal stocking stuffer for those double oven nuts or GR connector nuts.

First response direct to me (off of this reflector) can have it
for my cost of packing and mailing. Probably UPS would be easiest.

Paypal would be convenient for me. Local pickup within 1 week is OK.

I will not part it out.  All or nothing.

Any interest, please advise.

Santa,  W1LE     Cape Cod     FN41sr

ZZZZz