[time-nuts] z3801a gps signal reflection and EFC woes

SAIDJACK at aol.com SAIDJACK at aol.com
Thu Dec 3 01:41:18 UTC 2009

Hi guys,

I wonder if anyone has ever replaced the 1PPS output of the oncore with an
external 1PPS from say an M12M receiver.

I would suspect all else being the same that the Z3801A would work much
better, and not have the problems Mike is seeing?

bye,
Said

In a message dated 12/2/2009 04:46:58 Pacific Standard Time,