[time-nuts] OT: Wanted desperately - LS-120 disk drive

David C. Partridge david.partridge at dsl.pipex.com
Fri Dec 4 13:42:13 UTC 2009

Internal 3.5" LS-120 Superdisk floppy drive (ideally with black front, but
...).   I'm after one in the standard 3.5" floppy drive size, not laptop.

The one in my main system just died :-(.  I have a lot of stuff on LS-120
disks, and while I can read them on a system in another room and network the
files it is rather a PITA (plus it is probably only a matter of time until
that one dies too).

I will remove the dead one and look for any obvious problems, but I'm not
optimistic.

I am in the UK not the USA by the way.

Please respond off-list.

Dave