[time-nuts] HP 105B Modification

john.foege at gmail.com john.foege at gmail.com
Mon Dec 7 18:31:22 UTC 2009

Ed,

I have seen a hex schmitt trigger inverter used for this.

The output of the OXCO goes into all 6 schmitt rigger inverter inputs and then on the output side you have the output leg of each inverter connected through 300 ohm resistance. Thusly you get 6 hex schmitt trigger inverters wired in parallel and with a combined output resistance of 50 ohms.

Very simple and might be just the thing you're looking for.

John
KB1FSX
Sent via BlackBerry by AT&T