[time-nuts] Interesting links on Open Source GPS Software

Al N0tvj n0tvj at atmc.net
Tue Dec 8 00:44:21 UTC 2009

Just read an Interesting article in the IEEE Circuits and Systems Magazine for this Quarter (Vol9 Num 4)

Shows an Implementation of A complete GPS Receiver using Simulink.

It also has a number of web links to Open Source GPS software which might be of

Interest to this group.  One is http://home.earthlink.net/~cwkelley/

I have Been following this group since April and really enjoy the wide variety of subjects

discussed.

I am an Ham Radio Operator (N0TVJ) and a retired Telecommunications Engineer

Constructing an Open source SDR for EME use.  I use a old HP Z3801 A for my

primary 10 MHz reference source.  During the process of bringing it up I discovered

this group as a possible source of data on it.  Searching the subject in the past posts

has allowed me to be successful , Thanks to all of you.

Al N0TVJ