[time-nuts] Beginner's time reference

SAIDJACK at aol.com SAIDJACK at aol.com
Fri Dec 11 01:53:02 UTC 2009

Hi John,

but you may not be comparing apples to apples.

Tom's plots are actual performance of probably a very good sample  unit.
The 5071A spec lines you drew are worst-case specs.

In reality, the 5071A probably performs much better than it's spec  limits?

Also, I think the 5071A "just" has a good 10811 OCXO in it as well, so the
short term performance of the 5071A is probably limited by that OCXO.

bye,
Said

In a message dated 12/10/2009 17:48:57 Pacific Standard Time,