[time-nuts] Beginner's time reference

john.foege at gmail.com john.foege at gmail.com
Sat Dec 12 05:08:40 UTC 2009

Time does not just exist. That is correct. It is a human construct, like all other things. We define it, as all other things, and then make useful empirical comparative observations with it.

It sure is a handy, and sometimes addicting, construct however!

John Foege
KB1FSX
Sent via BlackBerry by AT&T