[time-nuts] LORAN C simulator operational

paul swed paulswedb at gmail.com
Sat Dec 12 22:12:18 UTC 2009

Back from a trip and have had a chance to clean up the software for the
LORAN C simulator.
So do people generally just attach that to this thread. Say a schematic and
basic program. Then thats it???
The simulators very stable and at this point the Austron 2100F goes from
acquire to track in about 2 minutes.
With the first readout at 1.1 e-11 between the two references that I am
using. I am using a gri of 60000 though others can be used. Signal level 48
which is quite strong.
By the way schematic wise I suspect final output a gif. Any particular free
schematic software people use.
I am comfortable with visio so may just use that.
Reagrds