[time-nuts] GPS clock EPSILON 2S

Pierre-François (f5bqp_pfm) pfmonet at wanadoo.fr
Sun Dec 13 16:14:06 UTC 2009

Hi the group,

Long time I didn't talk to the list, I got recently two EPSILON 2S gps 10Mhz clocks, one with a readout and one older without.
These clocks dosn't boot up so I'm trying to repair them and to do this I'm searching the two service manuals or at least the drawings.
Without it's almost impossible mission...
These clocks where manufactured by TEMEX now SPECTRACOM
Fist clock with the readout is: EPSILON 2S model 35904
Second clock witout readout is EPSILON 2S model 235838B
Could someone help in locating the manuals or drawings?
Spectracom doesn't provide these infos.

Many thanks for the help
pf, F5BQP
To be modify accordingly ...: pfmonet A T wanadoo D O T fr