[time-nuts] Source for Trimble Bullet GPS antennas?

Didier Juges didier at cox.net
Wed Dec 16 14:50:57 UTC 2009

My Trimble Bullet antenna seems less sensitive than any other GPS
antenna I have (a Symmetricom, a good-looking Trimble mag-mount and
several cheap active antennas). I receive fewer sats with the Bullet, at
any time that I have tried.

Maybe it is defective, or maybe that's the way it is.

I bought the Symmetricon HP 58532A new on eBay for a very reasonable
price (forgot how much, but I think it was $45 or so). I would recommend
it over the Bullet, it looks better made too (more metal).

Didier KO4BB