[time-nuts] LAVOIE LA-800D WWV Timebase Receiver

Dave dave at veratek.com
Mon Dec 21 15:59:56 UTC 2009

Bill,

Thanks for the reply.  I do appreciate the offer of help.  Do you have
anything particular to suggest that I can try with the LA-800D at this
time?  My current plan is to wait until I can find the schematics before
I try anything else.  Your info below is helpful but matches most of my
assumptions while troubleshooting it before.  Didn't think about the
intensity however,  was expecting to get just a lissoujous pattern of
some sort.  However, all I get now is just a vertical deflection that is
proportional to the strength of the WWV signal.

Dave