[time-nuts] GPS chicken tracker (slightly OT but sorta-not-really)

Steve Rooke sar10538 at gmail.com
Sat Dec 26 11:20:46 UTC 2009

Or place a pair of stretchy chicken knickers on the bird and recover
the egg from inside them once the chicken has laid. Chickens that have
laid could be identified by the "Tom Jones Bulge" in their pants.

73,
Steve

2009/12/24 Mark Sims <holrum at hotmail.com>:

> Simpler solution (less likely to annoy neighbors):
>
> Strap bucket of paint to chicken,  poke small hole in it (bucket,  not chicken),  follow trail...
>
>  Hmmm,  now that I think about it,  no need for bucket of paint.  Douse chicken with heparin,  poke small hole in it (chicken,  not heparin),  follow trail...
>
> Don't need no stinkin' 'lectronics...  but it is time to get down to the Patent Attorney...

Steve Rooke - ZL3TUV & G8KVD
A man with one clock knows what time it is;
A man with two clocks is never quite sure.