[time-nuts] Cheap Rubidium (heatpipe cooling for)

Bob Camp lists at cq.nu
Mon Dec 28 17:47:57 UTC 2009

Hi

The short term stability *may* improve with temperature stabilization, even if the static temperature performance is fairly good.

Since all of the rubidium guys sell parts with many different options. Trying to find out exactly what the rubidium you have in your hand does can be difficult. I suspect that testing the actual device may be the only sure way to do it.

Bob