[time-nuts] Phase noise vs warmup or time

Bob Camp lists at cq.nu
Tue Dec 29 22:57:37 UTC 2009

Hi

It depends a lot on who made the crystals, how long they have been on the shelf, and how accurate your sort needs to be.

If the crystals are from an unknown source or have been sitting for years, some burn in (days) may be helpful.

I would suggest sorting out the dogs pretty quickly and then run the best of the bunch for a coupe of hours to see what happens.

Bob