[time-nuts] LH Server -> FreeBSD

Bob Camp lists at cq.nu
Thu Dec 31 01:58:07 UTC 2009

Hi

I'm about 99.99% sure I've seen this discussed in the last few weeks. Somehow I can't find the thread...

What's "inside" the server end of the 3.0 version of Lady Heather?

Is it currently available (the server only) as a native program on anything other than Microsoft OS's ?

If not, how insane would it be to port it to something like FreeBSD?

I'm assuming that the server is a non-graphical entity, and that it simply moves serial data between the TBolt and the client. If there are graphics in the server then this isn't a real practical thing.

Bob