No subject

Sat Dec 19 16:55:59 UTC 2009

reservoir connected by a long tube to the distal end of the condenser. The
gas reservoir is probably in thermal contact with the evaporator and the
Cesium clock.

One can also achieve greater temperature control by active control of the
gas reservoir temperature.

This data is taken from page 216 of "An introduction to heat pipes -
Modeling, testing, and applications", G.P. Peterson, Wiley 1994, and in
turn references Chi 1976 for the analysis.

Joe