No subject

Sat Dec 19 16:55:59 UTC 2009

be taxed into the poorhouse), at least at first glance.

But even more intriguing is the possibility of convincing your local
watering hole that they "need" an atomic accuracy clock.  And perhaps we
need a tax on less accurate clocks (in which case tvb has nothing to worry
about).  We could become the one-eyed men in the country of the blind!

Legislation is needed!  Inaccurate clocks are a plague on humanity.