No subject

Sat Dec 19 16:55:59 UTC 2009

eration for the oscillator in an unused 5370 to stabilize its drift rate.  =
 Once stabilized=2C  the 10544A's in the 5370A seem to be much LESS drifty =
than the 10811's in the 5370B.There are three mods that I do to all the 537=
0s that cross my path.  First I replace the fan with a 12V 120 ma brushless=
 DC fan driven by the 10V supply.   Second I drill a hole in the top of the=
 case over the oscillator tuning control.  Third=2C  I add a switch to the =
oscillator buffer board to disable that STUPID oscillation detected LED tha=
t spew put 5 MHz noise all over creation.  I also disassemble and clean tho=
se slide switches on the front panel. 		 	   		 =20