[time-nuts] Lady Heather Question

John Miles jmiles at pop.net
Sun Feb 1 23:40:47 UTC 2009

The DOS version had a bug that caused it to ignore the /2 altogether (it
hardwired the COM port back to 1 after parsing the command-line arts).
That's fixed in the Windows build.

Mark: the Windows source code should still be able to compile for DOS at
your end, if you change the #define back.  If you'll switch to my copy (and
switch to .cpp compilation) it would be easy to keep them in sync.

-- john, KE5FX