[time-nuts] Antennas, roofs

Ken Winterling wa2lbi at frontiernet.net
Wed Feb 18 01:33:40 UTC 2009

Hal,

If your new roof will have a ridge vent you can poke the antenna cables
through it to the outside leaving enough slack to create a drip loop before
continuing to the antenna(s).  Since the ridge vent follows the slope of the
roof the cable will exit on the down side so water will run off.

Ken, WA2LBI