[time-nuts] Lady Heather command line modification question...

John Miles jmiles at pop.net
Thu Feb 19 02:32:43 UTC 2009

Correct (although it only takes one <esc> to exit if you're not in review
mode.)  I may add the ability to lock/unlock the keyboard in an upcoming
version, so that it'll ignore any accidental user input.

I agree that it would be cool if the initial graph contents could be
obtained by reading the log file, so that you could continue logging data
across execution sessions and scroll back as far as you want.  That'd be
Mark's call, though, as I only did the Windows conversion.

-- john, KE5FX