[time-nuts] Trimble T'Bolt Schematic for troubleshooting

Stan W1LE stanw1le at verizon.net
Thu Feb 19 13:14:41 UTC 2009

Hello The Net:

My T'Bolt died and it was not the external power supply.

Any pointers to troubleshooting techniques and a schematic ?

I should first start ohming out the on board DC power distribution,
then trace the various voltages, after DC power is applied.

I am only finding one test point, TP423 in the GPS receiver section.
Any idea of a good wave shape to be expected here ?

Thanks   Stan, W1LE    Cape Cod   FN41sr

ZZZZZ