[time-nuts] Different Thunderbolt versions, group buy

Dave M masondg44 at comcast.net
Mon Feb 23 02:25:24 UTC 2009

LMAO @ the new TP discussion!!!!
Thanks for the description of the TBolt buy.

Yes, please add my name to the list of buyers for one of the next batch of T_Bolts.  I've been putting off buying one to the Ebay offerings, but this opportunity will push me over the edge.  I'll definitely buy one.
Power supplies aren't a problem for me... I have a few linears that should work well, or I could build whatever I need.  If finding a reliable PSU becomes a problem, I can take the T-Bolt without a PSU.

Dave M
MasonDG44 at comcast dot net  (Just substitute the appropriate characters in the address)

Life is like a roll of toilet paper; the closer it gets to the end, the faster it goes.

  Message: 1