[time-nuts] Enrico Rubiola's new book

GandalfG8 at aol.com GandalfG8 at aol.com
Fri Jan 9 22:22:52 UTC 2009

In a message dated 09/01/2009 21:09:51 GMT Standard Time, jmiles at pop.net
writes:

Phase  Noise and Frequency Stability in  Oscillators:
http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/0521886775/

-------

Thanks John for the information, that looks like a very worthwhile
investment..

Apologies if what follows is common knowledge but, whilst performing a
Google search on the current title, I discovered  that this supersedes a 2005 draft
version, "The Leeson effect - Phase  noise in quasilinear oscillators",
copies of which are  freely, and legally:-), available online.

One link to that is.......

_http://arxiv.org/abs/physics/0502143_ (http://arxiv.org/abs/physics/0502143)

Another interesting link, and where I found the reference to the  earlier
work, offers some supplementary material to the current book in the  form of
seminar texts....

_http://www.femto-st.fr/~rubiola/indexx-oscillator-noise.html_
(http://www.femto-st.fr/~rubiola/indexx-oscillator-noise.html)

regards