[time-nuts] Any experienced HP 2804A thermometer users out there?

Brooke Clarke brooke at pacific.net
Sat Jan 24 16:01:15 UTC 2009

Hi John:

Thermal Grease?

Speaking of which, our projection TV had a major convergence problem caused by
the failure of the responsible ICs (the ones with the huge heat sink).
It(they) may have died because the old style (120) thermal grease degrades with
time according to Wakefield.  The newer 126 does not have that problem.
http://www.prc68.com/I/HaT.shtml#60PP9202
waiting for the ICs to get here.

Have Fun,

Brooke Clarke