[time-nuts] Motorola KXN1132AA

Richard W. Solomon w1ksz at earthlink.net
Sat Jan 24 23:34:41 UTC 2009

If that came from a PURC, see if the GPS receiver is included. It may not as
they used one receiver per site and slaved all the HSO's to it.
Or, there may be a 14.4 MHz oscillator on board.
Hopefully the 5 MHz oscillator was not purloined !!
There are also some jumpers that allow you to set the reference input frequency
(I think, I am only recalling from memory the MSF5000 HSO, which is similar, I
think).

73, Dick, W1KSZ