[time-nuts] Any experienced HP 2804A thermometer users outthere?

Didier didier at cox.net
Sun Jan 25 02:40:36 UTC 2009

Well, we are now officially going to 0402 discretes and SC-70 and its
smaller siblings for ICs at work, so yes, TO-92 are humongous :-)

> >The 18B20 is almost as small as a thermistor, but I do not
> have code for it.
> >Can't be too hard though.
>
> I have some PIC18F code if you want it ?

Sure, it's gotta help compared to starting from scratch, as long as it's C.

Now, if it's PIC assembly...

(I don't do PICs, nothing personal, but I have enough architectures to mess
with already :-)

Thanks in advance,

Didier

> --
> Never attribute to malice what can adequately be explained by
> incompetence.

Didier