[time-nuts] Home made GPS disciplined atomic clock

EWKehren at aol.com EWKehren at aol.com
Sun Jan 25 20:28:45 UTC 2009

Esa, I would do a clean up using an oscillator like a HP 10811 and use the
rubidium to check if you do have an improvement. Right now you have no way of
knowing what you are getting. It allows you to play with the time constant and
 there is enough data available to figure out what the optimum time constant
is.  Corby as we speak has some of my 1200's 2000, 1000 and others to gather
data but also to select two units, using one with a Shera board and one with a
 FE 5602 replacing the internal oscillator also locked with a Shera board and
 than do a comparison. Ten years ago I did play with time and frequency and
have  had all the time an Austron Loran running and a HP 10811 with the Shera
board  and at one time six Cesium but did loose interest, now back in the
game. It will take time to catch up and have capability that allows me to  do some
more meaningful tests. Still have five HP 5061A but am working on  modifying
a HP 5062 to a FTS tube. Bert in Miami
**************Know Your Numbers: Get tips and tools to help you improve your
credit score.
(http://www.walletpop.com/credit/credit-reports?ncid=emlcntuswall00000002)