[time-nuts] Home made GPS disciplined atomic clock

Esa Heikkinen scifiscifi at sci.fi
Wed Jan 28 14:15:06 UTC 2009

> Esa, once you have a finite plan I am sure we can get it to you.

Hard to say nothing yet... but time tells if it works or not.. :)
It's just a plan.

> regular visitors coming from Germany and I could ask them to take it back and
> ship it from Germany.

Yes that's inside EU so that makes things a lot easier!

I think the HP 10544 you mentioned about would fullfill my needs as
cleanup osc, if I only will get a change to buy one...

> My cousins son is here till Febr. 18 and could take it.

Because this is a hobby project there are no hurry with schedule. So
this is fine.

> Miami is in the winter a very popular place. Today it will be 25 C.

Oh yes! Here it's so cold and dark right now... -3.85 C
In weather forecasts the say that it'll be -16...-20 at weekend!
But one thing that you can enjoy there is skiing... :-)

--
73s!
Esa