[time-nuts] Canada's 5,000 year old calendar

M. Warner Losh imp at bsdimp.com
Fri Jan 30 01:03:05 UTC 2009

In message: <25630a120901291622l5cc165ecna06e01cc3de52a39 at mail.gmail.com>
            michael taylor <mctylr at gmail.com> writes:
: An academic maverick is challenging conventional wisdom on Canada's
: prehistory by claiming an archeological site in southern Alberta is
: really a vast, open-air sun temple with a precise 5,000-year-old
: calendar predating England's Stonehenge and Egypt's pyramids.
: Since we had some discussion about historic calendars earlier this
: year, I thought it might of interest here.

I wonder if he has accounted for the progression in the earth's wobble
over the past 5k years to make his claims...

Warner