[time-nuts] Interesting jump in my Z3805

Magnus Danielson magnus at rubidium.dyndns.org
Sat Jul 4 09:29:00 UTC 2009

Steve Rooke skrev:
> Attached plot of jump in my Z3805. Looks like there was a jump and
> then then a rapid track back to the "normal" frequency drift. Comments
> please?

Small picture, a bit hard to interprent. The green is?

I think I correctly interprented the length of the plot to a week (the
lower plot shows a regular pattern of 7 cycles and I think I interprent
the red text to day 168,71 hrs). If it would have been a frequency jump
it would track in faster than half a day. Can you come to think of
something else that could have happend to the equipment that day?

Cheers,
Magnus