[time-nuts] Prologix GPIB-USB vs. GPIB-LAN vs. NI was: AW:Prologix GPIB-USB vs. GPIB-LAN

Prologix support at prologix.biz
Mon Jul 6 18:53:16 UTC 2009

It is pretty straightforward to add a new command to turn on/off automatic
saving of configuration parameters in the next firmware update.
ETA is a week or two. Please email support at prologix.biz if you like to be
notified when the update is available.

Firmware updates may be downloaded from http://prologix.biz

Thanks for all the feedback!