[time-nuts] Administrivia: Keep it on topic, please!

bg at lysator.liu.se bg at lysator.liu.se
Wed Jul 8 16:54:06 UTC 2009

In an effort to move the plumbing topic back to time-nut ground...

A few weeks ago I mounted two decent GPS antennas on two separate sites
using threaded 2" water pipes. Between antennas and pipe we used SECOs
adjustable mount

   http://www.surveying.com/products/details.asp?prodID=2072-series

--
    Björn