[time-nuts] 10811 crystal orientation

John Miles jmiles at pop.net
Thu Jul 9 01:36:17 UTC 2009

The nice thing about the amplifier circuits that Bruce has been modelling
lately is the performance they can achieve using ordinary
2N3904/2N2222-class bipolars, with no exotic hardware or twitchy parameter
dependencies.  There is some work in progress now that will make
inexpensive, plug-and-play isolation/distribution amps available to any who
are interested, with S12 and additive-PN performance competitive with the
best commercial and NIST designs.

-- john, KE5FX