[time-nuts] GPS frequency standard help

Brooke Clarke brooke at pacific.net
Sat Jul 11 22:15:00 UTC 2009

Hi Chris:

The Trimble Thunderbolt may be just what you're looking for.  It's a combined
GPS receiver and Disciplined Oscillator (GPSDO).  So, unlike in the past where
you needed to tweak the crystal oscillator every 6 months, it's always spot on
frequency (as long as you are receiving at least one GPS satellite.  See:
http://www.prc68.com/Alpha.shtml#T

There may be another Time-Nuts group buy coming up.

Have Fun,

Brooke Clarke
http://www.prc68.com