[time-nuts] Thunderbolt firmware differences

Mark Sims holrum at hotmail.com
Sun Jul 12 22:07:57 UTC 2009

While toying with an attempt to use a Thunderbolt to generate a RINEX file for GPS precision post processing I discovered a difference between the 2.22 and 3.00 App firmware.  The 2.22 firmware generates the ECEF position/velocity messages as documented.  The rev 3.00 firmware does not generate any of the ECEF messages...  as if any body but me would care about such things ;-)